City of Littleton Careers
For self-motivated people who want to make a real impact in their community.
What We Stand For
The act of demonstrating fairness, equity, dignity, and respect for all individuals and throughout the organization.
Taking consideration for others by recognizing their value, seeking diverse perspectives, and being open to receiving and providing feedback.
Consistently acting with good intentions to the best of one’s ability, even when no one is looking, and especially when it is difficult to do so.
The act of providing valuable, sustainable, and equitable targeted solutions.
In Demand Roles
We need highly motivated and caring individuals to fill the following roles. We welcome you to bring your extraordinary talents to the City of Littleton.Public Safety Public Works
We know that it’s never too early to start thinking about your career. We offer paid internships to both bachelor’s and master’s students. Join us and discover the rewarding work of local government. We warmly welcome bright, young minds with lots of fresh ideas.
What Sets Us Apart
We love to go above and beyond for our people. We want to give you the tools you need to be the best person you can be and to truly make an impact in the community. Check out all the great perks we offer our cherished employees.
- 401(a) Plan with 8% Employer Contribution
- Optional 457 Plan
- Police Retirement Plan - FPPA
- Financial Education Sessions
- Robust Medical Coverage including FREE Clinic & FREE Prescriptions
- Dental & Vision Coverage
- Employer Paid Life Insurance at 1.5x Salary
- Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
- Health Care Flex Spending Account
- Short and Long Term Disability Programs
- Fertility and Adoption Services
- Free Identity Theft Protection
- Affordable coverage options for critical illness, accident, hospital indemnity
- 2023 City of Littleton Benefit Guide
- FREE Primary Care Services – No Co-Pay
- Convenient Location
- Dependents Can Utilize
- FREE Prescriptions
- FREE Annual Health Screenings
- FREE Flu Shots
Learning & Development
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- LinkedIn Learning
- Training/Certification Reimbursement
- Remote Work Options
- Compressed Workweeks
- Early Start or Late Start Time
Paid Time Off
- Generous Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Floating Holiday Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Safety Awards
- Anniversary Recognition
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Recognition App and Prizes
- Team and Employee High Performance Awards
- Annual Holiday Party
- Wellness Incentives up to $300 Annually
- Spouses can earn up to $300 Annually
- FREE On-Site Employee Gym
- Standup Desks
- Quarterly Wellness Events
Living in the City of Littleton
There’s a reason Littleton is consistently voted as one of America’s best small cities. We are an extraordinary community with a lot to offer to the wonderful people who live and work here. With so much to do and see, there’s never a dull moment in Littleton.
Our picturesque downtown is one of our best highlights. Come hang out with the locals and experience our delicious dining, great shops, and unique art galleries.
Rail Line to Denver
With our direct rail line to Denver, big-city fun is always within reach. Families love having the perks of both big city and small town living.
Littleton is home to many scenic trails, especially along the Platte River. The Mary Carter Greenway trail runs 9.8 paved miles so you can stretch your legs and breathe in that crisp Colorado air.
First Tier Suburb
As a growing suburb outside of Denver, we are among the First Tier Suburbs in the United States with great ambitions to grow, improve, and innovate.
All Jobs at the City of Littleton
Check out all of our available positions. If you’re self-motivated, compassionate, and collaborative, we want to hear from you.Returning Applicants