Live Meeting Technical Director
The City of Littleton's Communications department has an opening for a Live Meeting Technical Director to perform technical directing for live meetings in our Council Chamber and Community Room. The salary is $75 per hour, with a minimum of 3 hours of pay or $225 per meeting.
- Will be required to work meetings lasting up to four hours long.
- Average 1 to 6 meetings per month.
- Most meetings start at 6:30PM Monday through Thursday, and we ask that you arrive by 5:30PM to begin setup.
- Essential Duties & Reponsibilities
- Perform technical director duties for boards and commissions meetings.
- Stream meetings live to Facebook, YouTube, and broadcast to Comcast and CenturyLink.
- Create lower-third graphics for meeting agenda.
- Operate remote Sony and Panasonic PTZ cameras.
- Troubleshoot audio and video issues as they arise.
- Requires minor setup and teardown of certain equipment.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Must have experience in troubleshooting broadcast equipment including audio board, video switch, PTZ cameras and social media live video streaming
- Basic understanding of video engineering.