IT Customer Success Manager
The IT Customer Success Manager plans, manages and administers end-user technical support and deploys end-user hardware, software, and peripheral devices. They will be a working manager who reports to the IT Director and will focus on:
- Supervision of 3 direct reports
- SOP's and building workflow
- BMC Track-It! tool for help desk tickets
Expected starting pay: at or near $95,000
The City of Littleton is a vibrant community south of Denver with over 45,000 residents and a historic downtown. Dream Vacation Magazine recently ranked the City of Littleton as the 13th Best Place to Visit in Colorado and in 2018, wallethub.com ranked Littleton as the 8th Best Small Cities in America.
The City of Littleton offers a generous benefits package including paid time off, retirement matching, no cost premiums for dental and vision + a dedicated employee clinic...to name a few!
- Essential Duties & Reponsibilities
The IT Customer Success Manager:
- Manages installation, support, repair, and maintenance of all information technology systems including workstations, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
- Manages the planning, evaluation, testing, and design of new technology systems.
- Ensures staff document, track, monitor, and escalate issues to ensure resolution in a timely manner.
- Resolves more complex and properly elevated customer issues.
- Develops and updates department policies and procedures.
- Establishes and meets department level Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Serves as business owner of and configures IT Service Management application.
- Analyzes and reviews all customer issues for quality and to determine trends and finds long-term solutions.
- Serves as primary incident response manager during security events and outages.
- Assists in developing standard hardware and software.
- Assists with procurement processes and in preparation of annual budget.
- Uses lifecycle management tools to monitor PC and Server critical events and schedules and manages annual PC deployment.
- Participates as member of IT Department's management team and strategic planning processes.
- Education, Formal Training & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Public or Business Administration, or a closely related field and,
- Six (6) year's progressively responsible experience with personal computers in a client/server environment, including,
- Three (3) year's supervisory experience or,
- An equivalent combination of formal education, training and related work experience that provides the knowledge, skills and ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Requires possession of a valid Colorado driver's license.
- ITIL Certification and A+ Certification
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Advanced level of technical expertise related to computer hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
- Requires expert knowledge of the principles, practices and techniques of computer system planning, design, acquisition, installation and maintenance.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills and concentration to troubleshoot and correct problems with hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
- Must possess excellent customer service, communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to move team projects forward, share knowledge, and utilize best practices.
- Ability to define metrics and analyze processes using metrics for documentation and continuous improvement purposes.
- Use technical skills and creativity to assist customers with identifying solutions to meet their needs.
- Ability to multi-task, recognize high-priority issues and balance proactive and reactive priorities.